Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New words.

"I am both a contradiction and conviction, lost and purposeful... But I am trying to live each phase of  my life in a way that feels right to me."


So, as time is quickly flying by and Fontbonne is only 33 days away, I have begun thinking about how the next two years are going to be a new stage in my life. How the relationships in my life are going to change, how I am going to grow and discover myself and the people around me. 


I am all together thrilled and terrified. This is a whole new stage and place in my life. One that I can't wait to explore with myself and John and friends and family. 


I am counting down the days and seconds and yet, thanking God for the ones that are quickly passing through my fingers. 


The next few weeks are going to be stressful and crazy, but the next two years are going to be WORTH IT. 


xoxo, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment