Sunday, December 2, 2012

Time Flies When You're Slaving Away Over Homework

I know what you're thinking: Wait, what? This blog is still a thing? Yeah, I guess so.

You see, it's 11:16 at night, and although I still have to finish my sketchbook for studio, and begin studying for my finals week after next, I'm feeling incredibly laid back because I've finished three other projects that we due early this week. So right now, I would just like to take some time to... exist.

Besides, updating my blog seemed like a lot more fun that just doing MORE homework.

So here's a synopsis of my life since early August:

Met my roommate, Emily. She is SCARILY like Jess, but just different enough. We get along beautifully and she is probably my closet friend at OU.

Okay. Umm... Here's some pictures of my apartment. It's pretty big considering it's only for two people!

 These were taken while the apartment was clean... it's normally not THIS clean.
 There's a picture of my EF on the fridge if you look closely. Note the teakettle. We use the teakettle a LOT.

 A mysterious Regina is sitting on that couch.
 My Vanity (Emily has her own).
 My bathroom (Emily has her own).
 My room.
 My bed.

 My dresser. See gabby on the wall? She watches me as I leave the room as says, "Seriously? That's what you're gonna wear? MEER."
 My pictures, hangar, desk.
 My shelf of beloved things. A few of you may recognize items on it.
 My desk...
"I didn't have room to work" NOT AN ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE AT OU.

Besides all that, I met Patrick:

 This is a cool cop getup I made for a party. "cops and robbers."
This picture will let you fill in the blank for our description.

I also experienced my first OU football games, my first road trip back home for Thanksgiving, and well... lots of things. I think this is a good sum up... I promise not to go too long before my next post.

<3 HR


No comments:

Post a Comment