Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Life isnt a cereal either... Well it is.

Sometimes a dear friends shares an awesome video with you, 99.9% of the time you watch it a bajillion times until you could quote it in your sleep.



"NOT COOL ROBERT FROST."


I don't know everything, I'm just a 21 year old college student in this crazy period of my life where everything is in the air still... But I have realized that this is the time to do the crazy things, stay up late and watch stupid videos for hours and wait until the day that four page paper is due to do it.

Because soon I will have a job, a husband, a family, people that count on me all the time, students who expect their teacher to be there and teach and do with them. I will be a full fledged ADULT. (btw, when did that happen?!!?!?!?!?)

I need to do something now with the time I have to "waste". Why not do something awesome?


This video makes me want to go out and DO SOMETHING. I want to create something to make the world AWESOME.

This is your time, my time, our time.

Go.

Do.

Pick the road to AWESOME.


xoxo JC

No comments:

Post a Comment