Monday, August 27, 2012

HEATHER GOES AWAY :(

So... it was bound to happen. The countdown to summer, leads to the days flying by and the end of summer coming quickly. Far more quickly than I was prepared for.

The EF had a fun going away party, with yummy food and cake and lots of friends and family to love on her some more before she left for OU. 

I didn't get to stay the whole time (a close friend got married that day!) But the time that I was there, I tried to take it all in. All the people that came together to give this girl a great goodbye! 

There were friends from high school, teachers, work friends and family friends... people that she had known for years and some only for months. 

This girl is loved. 

While I got a lot of pictures, there aren't any of the food or atmosphere, just the people who came to celebrate her!

 We are so close, even our friends are meant to be! 

 He's obnoxious. 

 Heather and Festus!! 

 Her close friend Monica!

Heather and Tupac!  

Matt and his harem! 

The pretty girl herself!

Mibo!!!

He's obnoxious, but a sweety!


Mibo and her girls!!

Heather and Cid!

She was refusing to smile. 

Being typical Matt.

And now that she is far, far, far away in East Jesus Nowhere, Oklahoma, I am so glad to have these photos. I miss her terribly. 

I love you HR!!

xoxo, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment