Monday, August 27, 2012

HENNA EF STYLE

So, Heather and I got this bright idea to do Henna tattoo's right before we went to the Lake... And cause John was in London and I needed something to distract me!

And because we who we are, we "planned" this out perfectly... which means that we didn't really plan it, we just winged it.

Well winging it didn't work out in our favor this time, we did it the first night and got up the next day and realized that the Henna hadn't stuck at all. It was duuummmbb.

But then we got the bright idea to buy a technical kit and we made it work!! And then we realized that we had enough Henna to tattoo a freaking army! So invited my little sister over and did Henna on her too! 

The Henna actually lasted for almost over three weeks on my skin... But Heather started to quickly lose hers after the first few days... We decided that her skin was a bit too oily... And mine was probably too dry! 

Oh well! We had fun with it!! 



Our Henna at the lake!! EF style!















This one was my favorite besides the one on my back!



We suggest not doing handwritting... it spreads and doesn't look that fantastic!



My favorite of Heathers!


And yes, your eyes aren't messing up, that is duct tape... And yes, it HURT pulling it off. Like a mother of someone. Ouch!!

Oh the things that the EF and I get ourselves into! 

xoxo, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment