Friday, June 15, 2012

THE BIRTHDAY BOY.

So there is this boy, that I am apparently "desperately" in LOVE with... And I have to agree. 

We met almost four years ago, I yelled at him, he eventually asked me out, we fell in love. 

                                                             (John and I Easter 2012)

We've celebrated many things together, but this birthday is a big one. He is turning TWENTY ONE. 

I am so blessed to have this wonderful, smart, talented and loving man in my life... I don't know what I would do without him by my side!!

In honor of his 21st birthday, here are 21 things that I desperately love about him... In no particular order!

1. He is handsome, do you see that face up there?! 
2. He is giving, he seems to have this way of saying just the right thing, just when I need it the most. 
3. He is sarcastic (which I love most of the time) and he teases me all the time!
4. He has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen!
5. He makes me laugh, not just a regular laugh, but a full-on belly laugh with tears!
6. He demands respect, but in a loving and Godly way. 
7. He believes in God and fully lives it out. 
8. He is so thoughtful and reminds me daily why I love him.
9. He has such an awesome tender side.
10. He respects me and my decisions and our decisions.
11. He has a way with computers, he just gets them! And fixes them for me whenever I break stuff (which happens to be a lot!)
12. He is incredibly smart. 
13. He wears his facial hair longer cause I like it like that. 
14. He is honest. 
15. He has a way of keeping me sane and calming me down, I don't know how he does it, but he does!
16. He lets me drink coffee even though he HATES it. 
17. He knows the best time to just wrap his arms around me and kissing my forehead.
18. He lets me call him the silly names that I come up with, and some are really silly!
19. He makes me feel safe and cherished. 
20. He lets me give directions and doesn't get mad when we get lost and I get a bit yelly. 
21. BECAUSE HE LOVES ME.

Seriously, John is the best thing that has happened in my life and I can't wait to spend many more birthdays with him, celebrating the best person I know!


                                                    (John and I on our first date almost four years ago!)


John, I love you and I can't wait to spend your wonderful birthday with you my love!!

"You know I'd fall apart without you, I don't know how you do what you do... cause everything that don't make sense about me, makes sense when I'm with you...


p.s. I know that you love to brag about being one month and fourteen days older than me, but I secretly love that you are, because you will turn thirty before me!! Bahahahaha, love you boo!!

xoxo, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment