Sunday, June 3, 2012

I EAT SPAGHETTI NOODLES THROUGH MY NOSE.

Jess: Purple
Heather: Green
^Jess, that's rude.
^^ It's funny, Heather Rae.


Okay, we're going to stop lamenting about the fact that the title of this post is in all caps...Well, I am anyway. Jess doesn't care. Oh. Right. Jess :) She's only been my friend for over ten years. As a team we decided that a friendship that long term deserves a title other than best. 


So we went with EXTREME. It seemed reasonable.


Abbreviated EF for short. Now you know. 


Fifth grade, inebriation, a (ferocious, evilbetta fish... that pretty much sums it up folks. 




                                                              Introductions




                                                                     Heather Rae
(Heather Rae's 20th birthday at Blueberry Hill)


This is Heather Rae, not Heather, not Rae, but Heather Rae. And she will most likely knife you if you don't call her that. She likes it. She has decided to go to East Jesus Nowhere, Oklahoma. That is too far away if you ask me, but whatever, go and further your education... I love this girl. Seriously, she has been through some crazy crap with me and stuck by, which is in itself a feat. She is smart, funny, slightly controlling (in a good way) and she does not take things slow. She likes ninjas and sarcastic people. I'm neither of those, but she loves me nonetheless (seriously, I fall over myself, I'd suck as a ninja). Anyways, I will cut you if you hurt her.  Extreme love. 






                                                                        Jess
(Jess, Twin Falls, ID, October 2011)

Jess, which is short for if-you-call-her-Jessica-she-will-punch-you-in-your-ovary-even-if-you-are-a-man, is kind of like the friendship love of my life. She's kind of particular about her name...actually she's kind of particular about a lot of things. Some people call that OCD, but I just call it "Jess." Jess is madly (what some would call sickeningly) in love with her long-term boyfriend, and aspires to stay in her hometown and get a teaching degree at a local college. She eventually (okay, desperately) wants to get married to said boyfriend and start a family. I think she wants like 23 children. Or something like that. She has an unhealthy love for owls, but just in general, you don't stay friends with someone for over ten years if they aren't a completely amazing person.

Which brings us to where we are. Jess is a smart, organized, home-oriented, local girl. Heather Rae is a silly, passionate, sarcastic, random freak whom I love. In the fall, I'll be making the long trek to EAST JESUS NOWHERE, OK to pursue my five-year-long Architecture degree, and Jess will stay close to home to complete her Elementary Education degree. With a dynamic friendship like ours, it's time we started something. 

So enjoy this adventure with us, the fun times, the sad times and the times where we have NO idea what we are doing (those are more frequent than we like to admit).

Love, us. 

(Choir trip, senior year, 2010, Branson, MO)
P.S. This could potentially be the only co-blog we do on our co-blog because it took us upwards of an hour and twenty minutes to write! Oy.Vey.


No comments:

Post a Comment