Monday, June 11, 2012

WORK IT OUT RACERBACK SHIRTS.

So I'm doing this thing called the Couch to 5K (post coming soonish)... This involves working out and that involves getting sweaty, really sweaty! I hate wearing regular t-shirts when I work out because I get hot and the t-shirts don't let me breathe and I feel cramped and I suffer from claustrophobia (It may be imagined, but I feel it!!) I also hate how shorts ride up when you run, it happens to everyone, but honestly can't Nike create shorts that don't ride up?!


So... I was looking at Pinterest for workout clothes and ideas and this lovely thing showed up!


http://pinterest.com/pin/109493834660668690/


I decided to try it out on an old t-shirt and after some little adjustments on my end, I am really happy with how it turned out!! Of course my back does not look that toned, but whatever. :)


This allows me to not feel so hot and stuck in my t-shirts and it's cute!! Which, trust me, anything can help me look better when I run because I look like this. 

Except, less cute. 

So hopefully these workout raceback shirts will help me feel better about how I look and be yet another reminder to get out there and train! I've got to go to GoodWill or something and stock up on some old t-shirts... after I raid the boyfriends and his brothers old shirts of course!!

p.s. I'm calling it "training" cause it sounds way better than "finally-doing-something-that-has-taken-me-three-ish-years-to-get-the-guts-to-do"... plus it's shorter too.

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment